To submit a refund request with ShinePay:
1. Tap on the gear icon located on the upper right corner of the screen to go to Settings:
2. Click on Transaction History:
3. Transactions in yellow text have been requested for a refund, transactions in green text are your deposits, transactions in red text are refunded transactions and the transactions in black text are successful/ not requested for a refund. Select the transaction you are requesting a refund for:
4. Enter the reason for the refund request and hit the Enter button:
4. To confirm if the request was successful, hit the back arrow button on the upper left corner of the screen to go back to Settings and click on the Transaction History again, the transaction you requested for a refund should be in yellow text:
5. The refund request is subject for the owner's/ management's approval, feel free to follow up to the management of the building or ShinePay support by sending an email to email@example.com.
Here is a demo showing how to submit a refund request with ShinePay: