ShinePay App Settings for iPhone/iOS
Modified on: Fri, 18 Aug, 2023 at 5:58 PM
A quick overview of the settings available for iPhone/iOS devices.
The transaction history will display all of your deposits and machine transactions.
Please take note that the transaction history will show your deposits first. If you scroll down more, you should be able to see your machine transactions.
- This option allows you to see the availability of machines that you've used before.
- Make sure that you're near the machine to check if it's available.
This will send an email to your inbox allowing you to reset your password.
For detailed instructions on how to reset your password, Click Here.
- You can update the account's registered phone number here.
- You can update your email address here.
- If you have this checked, you won't need to enter your credentials after opening the ShinePay App.
- If this is not checked, you'll have to enter your credetials every time you opoe the ShinePay App.
- This will sign you out of the ShinePay App
- You should be able to see the email associated with the ShinePay Account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.